Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Kit n Caboodle : Elizabeth McCormick Photography

It's the greatest feeling when I finish one of these sets! This is Elizabeth's new complete branding package for Elizabeth McCormick Photography

The Kit n Caboodle package I offer comes with the works: Logo, Business Card, Letterhead, Trifold Brochure, Notecard, and Envelope. In this set, I also designed an extra 5x5 insert for Elizabeth to use along with her trifold, (perfect for information you don't need to hand out to everyone, that changes frequently, or if you need just a bit more room).

Elizabeth's new set uses punches of cool greens and blues alongside a crisp white. Clean & Simple at its best.

Thanks Liz!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is pure genius!! I hope Elizabeth is as happy with her branding as I am with mine :)

PD said...

love your stuff Taz!