Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Interview with Kami Laux Photography and new branding materials

Kami came to me originally for a logo and ended up with a whole new set of materials! Guess she knows a good thing when she sees it ;) Now Kami Laux Photography has a new Logo, Letterhead, Portrait Party Invite, Business Card, and Thank You Card.

Thanks Kami!



And- Starting a new thing on the blog, an artist spotlight! First up, Kami Laux!

Artist's Spotlight


My Name: Kami Laux

Where I live: Fishers, Indiana

My Style: natural light and studio, children and families

What's in your camera bag? I'm a Nikon gal, light meter, business cards, band-aids, and smarties.

A website you visit often: www.prophotogs.com

If you were not a photographer, you would have been? I'm a High School teacher taking a LONG break from the classroom. I will return to the classroom someday.

My favorite magazine is: US

What you'll never find in my fridge: Diet drinks, I like the real thing!

Whats on my ipod right now: It's always a surprise! My husband put the songs on it.

A recent favorite image


Where you can go to see more: Kami Laux Photography

No comments: